Our Client located in West Palm Beach, has an opening for a Roadway Design Engineer. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading Engineering firms in Florida. Engineers should have PE or the ability to obtain within 6 months of employment. A candidate could also work from Jacksonville or Orlando as well.
• Prepare preliminary and final design documents for major transportation projects.
• Preparation of plans, specifications and cost estimates for highway, roadway, and other public works improvement projects.
• The Transportation Design Engineer will prepare geometric layouts, profiles, cross sections, grading designs, retaining wall layouts, drainage calculations and plans, sewer and water improvement plans.
• Some supervisory oversight and/or coordination with designers and intern engineering staff will also be required for implementation of quality control reviews and procedures for elements of work under their supervision.
• 5+ years experience in Roadway/Transportation Engineering.
• Experience with FDOT requirements and standards.
• Engineering Degree preferred. Equivalent experience accepted.
• FL PE registration or the ability to obtain it within 6 months. We also require proficiency with Microstation and/or Geopak.
Please contact Nikki Nevill at (954)-772-3300 or please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested.