Kimley-Horn is Growing in Florida!
We are seeking motivated Project Engineers to join our growing land development teams in Miami and Vero Beach. Qualified candidates will have at least 3 years’ experience in civil design, strong Civil 3D skills, and the ability and interest to mentor and collaborate with team members. P.E. highly desired. Responsibilities include project management, cost estimating, land disturbance permitting, and proposal preparation. Excellent growth opportunity to work on a variety of land development projects throughout Florida! We offer an impressive benefits package including a stellar bonus plan. Contact Robbie Stansifer at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Projects we’ve worked on:
Kimley-Horn is one of the nation’s premier planning and design consulting firms. With over 2,800 staff members in more than 80 offices across the U.S., we offer full services in a wide range of disciplines. At the forefront of our business are people—both clients and our staff. Kimley-Horn’s culture revolves around providing an environment for our staff to flourish, and that can be seen in our recognitions including FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For, FORTUNE’s 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, and our #1 ranking as Civil Engineering News’s Best Civil Engineering Companies to Work For. For more information on Kimley-Horn, please visit www.kimley-horn.com.
FULL-TIME CIVIL ENGINEER POSITION AVAILABLE
1. B.S. in Civil Engineering
2. Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D design software
3. Available to work 40 hours/week during standard work hours
4. Reliable transportation to and from Fort Lauderdale office and various job sites
5. Valid State of Florida Driver’s License
6. Must be able to legally work in the U.S.
7. Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
8. Ability to complete engineering design, calculations, plan preparation, and permitting
9. Ability to conduct inspections at construction sites
1. Competitive salary based on experience
2. Bonuses – 6 month performance review
3. Raises – Annual salary adjustments
4. Health Insurance
5. Vision Insurance
6. Dental insurance
7. Life Insurance
8. 401(k) matching program
9. 100% reimbursement for professional societies
10. 100% reimbursement for seminars and training
11. Mobile phone reimbursement
Jim Thompson, PE, President